How to turn it on:
- Verify the ProNav top unit is aligned with the Minn Kota head as in Figure1 (see attachment). The distance between the top of the Minn Kota and the collar on the shaft is 10.5"
- Verify the Pelican box is plugged in to both the ProNav and the Minn Kota
- Turn the power switch from Off to On (this will power up the Minn Kota, ProNav, and Nexus brain/phone)
- Verify the ProNav indicator on the top unit in Figure2 is lit (see attachment)
- Wait until the ProNav LED turns from blue to red (takes 60 seconds after battery is connected)
- Pull up the app on your phone via https://marksetbot.azurewebsites.net/Commander or via the iOS App Store, Google Play Store, or Microsoft Store app
How to turn it off:
- Turn the power switch from On to Off (this will power off the Minn Kota and the ProNav)
- Turn off the Nexus brain/phone by doing the following: go in to the App, pick your bot from the left menu, tap the Battery icon, tap "Shutdown Confirm"