Changing the battery on the water is not particularly easy. The battery is housed within a waterproof box which is strapped to the frame of the Bot and attached via waterproof couplers to the Minn Kota trolling motor and ProNav navigational unit. With that being considered, batteries can be exchanged on the water. This requires taking the battery box off of the Bot and into the RC boat or other platform for safety's sake.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- How fast are the Bots?
- How does the Bot move?
- Have these units been used at major regattas?
- What do you anticipate the annual costs of maintenance being?
- How will owners be able to access upgrades and new parts?
- What is the lifespan of a Bot?
- Is the battery able to be changed on the water?
- What is the battery life like?
- What is the wind and wave height limit for using Bots?