We anticipate costs of maintenance to be remarkably low. If these costs are differentiated from upgrades, they should be around $100-$200 annually, for things such as fixing popped tubes, chipped/broken propellers, and dealing with other odds and ends as they arise.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- How fast are the Bots?
- How does the Bot move?
- Have these units been used at major regattas?
- What do you anticipate the annual costs of maintenance being?
- How will owners be able to access upgrades and new parts?
- What is the lifespan of a Bot?
- Is the battery able to be changed on the water?
- What is the battery life like?
- What is the wind and wave height limit for using Bots?