We anticipate that, with regular maintenance and the occasional upgrade, Bots can have a lifecycle of 30+ years. The physical technology used within the Bot is relatively standard. Additionally, we at MSB are working to make sure that none of our models go obsolete. Software upgrades (always provided free) will always be made available to all versions of the Bots and app, regardless of when they were made or purchased.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- How fast are the Bots?
- How does the Bot move?
- Have these units been used at major regattas?
- What do you anticipate the annual costs of maintenance being?
- How will owners be able to access upgrades and new parts?
- What is the lifespan of a Bot?
- Is the battery able to be changed on the water?
- What is the battery life like?
- What is the wind and wave height limit for using Bots?